We’ve missed you!
As we begin to reopen our restaurants for dine-in service, it’s important to share what changes you will see in our restaurants. While we already have strict sanitation and cleanliness guidelines, we are taking additional preventative measures as recommended by local and state officials, the CDC and the National Restaurant Association including:
- Requiring all employees to wear face coverings.
- Implementing social distancing guidelines throughout the restaurant.
- Limiting parties to 10 people or less.
- Performing wellness checks of employees as they arrive.
- Reinforcing rigorous hand-washing, cleaning and sanitization policies throughout the restaurant, especially high touch points.
- Providing single use, disposable menus.
- Installing various hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the restaurant for guest and employee use.
- Removing shared condiments from tables.
While dine-in services resume, we understand that not everyone may feel comfortable dining in yet, therefore we are still offering curbside, carry out and delivery services.
We can’t thank you enough for the amount of support we’ve received during this, we’re all in this together and we’re here for you. We look forward to seeing you!